To access presentations from recent EAGCG conferences you will need the password associated with the event. The passwords are emailed out to ONLY the attendees at each workshop. They will not be released to anyone else. Please refrain from asking to avoid disappointment.
The committee provides assurances to the speakers that their presentations will not be released any further than to those who attended each workshop and failure to keep this promise could see the number and quality of presentations dissipate.
We encourage you to come along to as many of our very cost effective workshops as you can. There is a significant amount of information provided that doesn’t even make it onto slides! We hope to see you at our next workshop.
Please contact us for further information.
- May 2017 — Shotcrete Workshop
- October 2016 — New Technology: Getting Smarter in These Challenging Times
- October, 2015 – When the Unexpected Happens
- March, 2015 – Stress and Seismicity
- March, 2014 – Software Used In Geotechnical Engineering
- November, 2013 – Managing Mining Costs through Sound Geotechnical Engineering
- May, 2013 – New Technologies in Ground Control
- November, 2012 – Vertical Development
- May, 2012 – Shotcrete: Practical Applications
- February, 2012 – The Q-system workshop with Nick Barton
- November, 2011 – Getting the Basics Right: Data Collection, Data Analysis and Empirical Methods
- May, 2011 – Cutting Edge Technologies in Rock Mechanics
- October, 2010 – Ground Control Management Plans
- May, 2010 – Application of Various Ground Control Techniques to Specific Mining Methods: An Industry Perspective